Gain the financial capability skills and knowledge to better support your clients, with this interactive, practical and fun training.
2 day course, 1 session per week
Our CLIENTS are now aware of better planning and budgeting skills, and that money management helpS them avoid stress.
Practitioner Training participant
If you support clients on a low income in the north Camden area, this practical course will enable you to run our award winning financial capability course, as well as gain the skills and knowledge to incorporate financial education into your existing work. This project is funded by the Hampstead Wells & Campden Trust. This is our final subsidised training course for Moneytalk Camden North - book quickly as spaces are limited.
This is our final subsidised course - book now to ensure you get a place! Access to resources and support continues through our Made of Money project.
Is this for you?
This training course is for practitioners working with residents in the north Camden area, looking to better support clients with financial education and money management. It is suitable for those with a little to moderate experience in this area while offering new approaches for experienced money advisers.
If unsure about the area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Understanding of how money is a holistic issue;
- Confidence to deliver on a range of critical topics and communicate key messages around money;
- Have an understanding of the key practical aspects of money management;
- Be equipped with basic evaluation tools and information on signposting and support.
What your clients will gain:
- Insight into their own beliefs, values and assumptions about money;
- Confidence in money management and in planning ahead;
- Understanding the importance of communication inside and outside the home in managing money;
- Ideas on how to take action around financial problems.
What is covered:
- Delivery of all the adult sessions covered by the Made of Money course including budgeting, debt and credit;
- Delivery of family learning session and teaching children about money;
- Facilitation and troubleshooting skills;
- Evaluation and impact guidance.
Training is offered at the subsidised price of £40 per participant. See booking form for full details.
Our training is developed from real-world experience. Find out more about our impact and expertise.