Right now, 1 in 6 people cannot afford to pay for a funeral.
We have over 7 years of award-winning experience in supporting people to avoid funeral debt and our training team is here to help you ensure your clients can too.
We want professionals from across the UK to be equipped to support people who are considering the costs of a funeral, planning a funeral or facing funeral debt. We break down complicated aspects of a funeral and ensure people can apply for government and charitable funding successfully.
“I managed to get a cremation for £1080 just by shopping around. A really great training.”
St Josephs Hospice Staff member
What you’ll get out of it
- Awareness of the range of funeral options and the cost implications of these choices
- Knowledge of ways to help your clients raise and save money when planning a funeral
- A clear understanding of the eligibility criteria for statutory bereavement benefits and payments
- Confidence in speaking to people about death, dying and arranging a funeral
- An understanding of how grief affects people and their ability to make major financial decisions
What your clients will gain
Improved support and confidence to explore funeral options that align their wishes, needs and budget
Knowledge and awareness to avoid going into debt due to funeral costs
More options to explore when raising money to help pay for the funeral
Who are we?
Our award-winning Down to Earth support line has advised thousands of people in raising and saving money when organising funerals.
Our trainers are the leading experts in funeral poverty, with 7 years of direct experience in delivering crisis support. By sharing our knowledge and varied case experience, your organisation will have the confidence to guide your clients effectively at a difficult and stressful time.
Booking and payment options
We offer in-house training for organisations across the UK and full and half day workshops in London, from £70 per person.
Check out our price bands and terms and conditions.