Gain the skills and knowledge to better support your clients, with our award-winning approach to financial capability.
Our 2-day training has supported thousands of practitioners to utilise Made of Money with their clients. We demonstrate what we do, and allow you to use it, adapt it, and incorporate it into your work.
What you’ll get out of it:
- Confidence to deliver on a range of critical topics and communicate key messages around money;
- Understanding of how money is a holistic issue;
- Have an understanding of the key practical aspects of money management;
- Be equipped with basic evaluation tools and information on signposting and support.
What your clients will gain:
- Insight into their own beliefs, values and assumptions about money;
- Confidence in money management and in planning ahead;
- Understanding the importance of communication inside and outside the home in managing money;
- Ideas on how to take action around financial problems.
What is covered:
- Delivery of all the sessions covered by the Made of Money course including budgeting, debt and credit;
- Delivery of family learning sessions and teaching children about money;
- Facilitation and troubleshooting skills;
- Evaluation and impact guidance.
We can offer in-house training based on your needs anywhere in the UK. Please get in touch if this is suitable for your organisation.
"The resources were absolutely brilliant, all the sessions are laid out and really clear to follow. It's all ready to use and go with."
MAde of Money trainee
Want to know more about our work in this area? Check out how we address financial capability across the UK.