The administrator (voluntary) supports our busy Down to Earth team.
This unique project assists people on a low income to avoid the debt and distress of high funeral costs, and to manage their finances after a bereavement.
We are currently looking for a volunteer administrator with the following:
- Ability and maturity to listen to and communicate with a wide range of people, including the recently bereaved;
- Some computer skills including basic use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook (email);
- Experience of working in an office environment;
- Ability to work as part of a team, taking direction as appropriate;
- Reliability and self-motivation.
A typical day might include:
- Engaging with to Down to Earth clients about the support they have received;
- Supporting the accurate administration of our client database;
- Helping the team with a range of critical administrative tasks.
7-14 hours per week, for a minimum of 3 months.
QSA pays reasonable travel costs from your home to our offices, and up to £6 for lunch per full day.
If you have further questions about this role please contact us.