Work one-to-one with a young person, giving them career advice and guidance based on your personal experience.
Move On Up is our shared housing project for young adult carers who need somewhere to live and some support along the way.
We are looking for people from a variety of career backgrounds to support young adults involved in our Move On Up project. You'll have a fantastic opportunity to share some of your knowledge and expertise at a key time in their lives.
Who are we looking for?
- People with good experience in their field of work
- A desire to pass on learning to a young person, helping that young person achieve their career goals
- A commitment to at least a single one-hour session at our Bethnal Green office during normal working hours
- A willingness to listen and learn from the experiences of young people
Please note that we can only match up people when there is a fit with experience and career goals
What is involved?
- A conversation with the project manager, giving you some background information and advice on how to approach the session
- A one-to-one meeting with your mentee, working through their questions and giving any advice you have based on your experience
- A follow up debrief with the project manager, potentially exploring any further sessions if applicable
Find out more and apply: